We've roped up some search results!
View all FAQs in Team Management
How do I change RSVPs for my team members?
If you are a team administrator, you can update RSVP information for any of your team members from the Event Attendance/RSVPs
page.To update RSVP status for one or more team members:
- Hover over the RSVPs navigation tab, then select Manage Attendance List/RSVPs from the menu that appears (alternatively, you can click on the RSVPs navigation tab, then click the Manage Attendance List/RSVPs link from the top of that page).
- Select the season and event that you want to update RSVP statuses for and click Update to refresh the list of team members on the page
- Update the RSVP information for one or more team members listed on the page (you can update the RSVP status, additional team members, and RSVP comments).
- Click Save Changes
If instead you need to update the RSVP for a specific team member for multiple games, you can do this from the regular RSVPs page:
- Click on the RSVPs navigation tab
- Expand the Events Filter section by clicking on Events Filter
- Select the Specific teams radio button
- Select the team that has the team member you want to manage RSVPs for
- Click Update
- When the page has reloaded, select the team member from the RSVP for dropdown box.
- Change the RSVPs as needed for the team member by putting a checkmark in the appropriate RSVP status box or by making other RSVP changes as needed and following the on-screen prompts to save your changes.